- Working closely with the Lead and Supervisor to produce high quality animation which creates compelling, story-driven, and action-packed moments that fit within the style and pacing of the project.
- Working closely with Rigging and Pipeline departments providing suggestions and feedback to improve character setup, visual quality, rigs, and tool functionality.
- Animating both primary and secondary characters and elements
- Ability to multitask, understand priorities, and hit deadlines.
- Communicate progress work to appropriate production staff.
- Assists with special projects
- Ability to work independently on assignments and be proactive.
- Stay abreast of current technologies and offer ideas to implement them effectively.
- Be punctual to meetings and interact professionally with others.
Application should submit in PDF and in Demo-reel format should be one to three minutes in length.